Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update

So, I have gotten in trouble by my husband for not updating our blog. So here it is.......

I have started my job as a fourth grade teacher and I love it!!!! I am dead tired when I come home each night, but I can't wait to go back. I have some pretty wild students, especially my boys, but they make me laugh everyday. I also only have 20 students, which is very unheard of over here. This has turned into a great blessing. Think of it this way, only 20 papers to grade, only 20 copies to make, and 20 kids to get ready for lunch.

Stewart is busy working, and has decided he is going to run a marathon. We officially kicked off the training tonight!! We went running and only ran two miles, but we feel like we ran the marathon already!! Stewart is so stoked for BSU football. They beat Oregon 19-8 and the rest of the season looks very promising. Obviously, this is a very important time of the year in our household. Well for Stewart that is.

We bought a new car!! It is a 2007 Toyota Camry. We love it!! It is our first car. I feel so luxurious in it. We have power seats, window, and power locks.

So that is about it for us now, until next time....

4 comments:

Cole and Jenn said...

So I hope it's not my fault that Stewart got mad at you- I asked Cole if you were teaching and he asked Stewart, and maybe that's how it happened?! HAha, maybe not. But your house looks awesome! Sounds like your job is going great and life is good! Good luck with the marathon- I think Cole and I should do it too!

JT42 said...

glad to know you are liking teaching...way to go on the marathon. I may do that someday, it sounds fun!
so did you trade in the jeep for the camry? those are fun cars, bet you look great in it :)
hope to talk to you two soon. have a fantastic rest of the week.

K Lind said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Rob and Mare said...

I bet you are the BEST teacher! I would have loved to have you as my 4th grade teacher. And good luck on the marathon!