Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Stewart and I had a great Christmas. We went home to stay with family for almost a week. It was a nice break from a long semester of school. Stewart and I were able to go snowboarding with my dad and brother. This was Stewart's first time and I hadn't been in almost three years. We had a great time. Stewart fell a lot, but if you ask him he will tell you that he got really good at getting up off the ground. I thought he did a great job and really got the hang of it. We are hoping to go again. One funny thing that happened to us was mom's Christmas trick. She kept telling everyone that she could only afford to get us toilet paper for our Christmas present. Well the smart women that she is, she did get us toilet paper, but she put money inside of it! It was great!!!




Stewart and I also went to Fast Lane with his family. We had a great time racing against Parker, Justin, and Lanae. Parker won, and I came in dead last!




Here we are after our race was over.


Stewart and Justin in their racing suits in case they crashed.


It was a great time being with family.

1 comment:

JT42 said...

looks like fun, although for a brief second, by looking at the first picture, I thought you were going to tell me that you got Stewart a snowmobile for Christmas! I was going to be slightly jealous...but just for a sec :D