Friday, August 29, 2008

1st Day of School!!

Stewart and I started school this week:( It felt weird to know that this is our last semester of classes!!! I still can't get over that. Stewart is done in December and I will be doing my student teaching in the spring. We can't wait to be done, but it is scary to think that we have to actually get a job and work full time all year long. No more working full time in the summer and part-time during the school year. It is going to be a long year with us both taking 18 credits and working. Stewart also has to finish his physics independent study class and do his senior project. I am still waiting to hear from my test scores for the praxis 2 and get ready to student teach. It is going to be a long semester but also a good one to know that after this we are done!!

4 comments:

K Lind said...

Yay! You are gettin' close! Hang in there!

JT42 said...

yeah! it's such a good feeling to know that you are done and yet so scary to know that now you can't use the "we're poor college students" anymore ;)

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Hi Stewart & Danyiel! Terressa gave me your blog address...Anyway, I finally caved in and made a blog so I thought I'd add ya to my list!! It was fun hanging out with you at the reunion! Good luck with your last semester!! :)
--Katie

JT42 said...

i like the new background :)